Wednesday 15 July 2009

time to bitch

Wow! It’s been a really long time since I last blogged. Facebook is killing my blog. It’s just so much easier to update my Facebook status, plus since Facebook is not exactly public, I can write about stuff I can’t blog about here. However, I still find blogging more appropriate for lenghthier bitching sessions.

In today’s Star Metro Central on page M8 in the Sights & Sounds column (also found online), Xandria Ooi’s first sentence in her article entitled “Looking back to the past: It’s the imperfections that make things appealing” was: “Almost every one [sic] I know, has a Blackberry, an iPod or a flat-screen TV set.”

I know lots of people who don’t have either of those things. Some people are just overpriviledged and don’t mix around with lesser mortals like us. Tak malu ke?

No comments:

Succumbing to my wanderlust…
View larger map